CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Birthday Book

I just wanted to share what I have been working on the past couple of weeks.  It has been slow I have not gotten to work on but a little each week.  Every birthday we have the "birthday hat" and the birthday boy or girl has to wear and have their picture made.  So I wanted to make a mini album with all the pictures from 2011.  I have been using the Birthday Bash cricut cartridge to make my cuts.  That cartridge has some great images.  I have completed 4 (5 to go) :) 




These are not very good pictures.  I still have some more embellishments to add to each page.  I just realized too that one of the birds feet have fallen off on Tabatha's picture (oops) I am going to make the next page for each picture a calendar page for the month & date (maybe how old) I had bought one of the 8x8 Maya Road chipboard books and this is working great for this.  I did have to add 2 more chipboard pages to the book so I would have enough for everyone.  It has been fun to cut out all these birthday images and bling up for these layouts.  I will keep you posted as I finish up this book (hopefully this month)

Also one more thing I have been up to is I have signed up and am now a demonstrator for Stampin Up.  I will start sharing my projects for this soon. Also I think I will have a stampin up blog I will share with you when I have all the info.  I hope I can learn new techniques and share with you.

I hope you hav a good evening.  I am going to get back to work on my album

Angie  : )

No comments: